Abbreviations:OS (overall survival), HR (hazard ratio)
Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Is sarcopenia a predictor of prognosis for patients undergoing radiotherapy for head and neck cancer? A meta-analysis.Clin Nutr. 2021; 40: 1711-1718
- Radiologically defined sarcopenia affects survival in head and neck cancer: a meta-analysis.Laryngoscope. 2021; 131: 333-341
- Severe muscle loss during radical chemoradiotherapy for non-metastatic nasopharyngeal carcinoma predicts poor survival.Cancer Med. 2019; 8: 6604-6613
- Association of body composition with survival and inflammatory responses in patients with non-metastatic nasopharyngeal cancer.Oral Oncol. 2020; 108: 104771
- Prognosis after surgical replacement with a bioprosthetic aortic valve in patients with severe symptomatic aortic stenosis: systematic review of observational studies.BMJ. 2016; 354: i5065