Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The demon-haunted world: science as a candle in the dark.Ballantine, New York1997
- Postoperative arginine-enriched immune modulating nutrition: long-term survival results from a randomised clinical trial in patients with oesophagogastric and pancreaticobiliary cancer.Clin Nutr. 2021; 40: 5482-5485
- The impact of preoperative immune modulating nutrition on outcomes in patients undergoing surgery for gastrointestinal cancer: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Ann Surg. 2019; 270: 247-256
- Meta-analysis of immunonutrition in major abdominal surgery.Br J Surg. 2017; 104: 1594-1608
- Why randomized controlled trials fail but needn't: 2. Failure to employ physiological statistics, or the only formula a clinician-trialist is ever likely to need (or understand!).CMAJ (Can Med Assoc J). 2001; 165: 1226-1237
- Early postoperative jejunostomy feeding with an immune modulating diet in patients undergoing resectional surgery for upper gastrointestinal cancer: a prospective, randomized, controlled, double-blind study.Clin Nutr. 2006; 25: 716-726
- Designing nutrition-based interventional trials for the future: addressing the known knowns.Crit Care. 2019; 23: 53