Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Nutritional state assessed by ultrasonography, but not by bioelectric impedance, predicts 28-day mortality in critically ill patients. Prospective cohort study.Clin Nutr. 2021; 40: 5742-5750
- Bioelectrical impedance analysis-part II: utilization in clinical practice.Clin Nutr. 2004; 23: 1430-1453
- Analysis of affected and non-affected sides of stroke hemiparalysis patients and correlations between rehabilitation therapy assessments using the bioelectrical impedance analysis method.J Phys Ther Sci. 2016; 28: 3306-3309
- Skeletal muscle mass and distribution in 468 men and women aged 18-88 yr.J Appl Physiol. 2000; 89 (1985): 81-88
- Application of ultrasound for muscle assessment in sarcopenia: towards standardized measurements.Eur Geriatr Med. 2018; 9: 739-757